
Abby is a very active 23 month old (soon to be 2 next month.) She loves to color, sing her ABC's and runs everywhere she goes! She keeps us busy during the day and has really started to imitate us. Just the other day I heard her in her room putting her teddy bear on time out! She also loves to say things that we do..her favorite saying right now is "oh...it stuck!!" She continues to suprise us everyday with the new things she is learning!
2 comments:
YAH! Welcome to the blogging world! I can't wait to check your blog all time to keep updated! Make sure you keep posting the pictures!
I can't believe that Abby is going to be TWO!! She is super cute. I love her little piggy tails. Oh, and I am so excited for you to have a little boy. Yay for little boys!!
Post a Comment