On Saturday we went to the annual Coleman Easter Egg Hunt, held at my grandparent's house. The kids really enjoyed it. Here are some picturs:
Abby during the hunt:
My dad and Carson:
Brian and Abby:
On Sunday we woke up and the kids (Brian included) found their Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny.
The baskets:
Abby with hers:
Carson with his:
After gorging ourselves on candy and breakfast we finally got ready for church. I feel bad that we didn't get any picturs of Brian in his church cloths and he's the only one that didn't get something new. Sorry babe!
Abby in the dress I made for her:
Me (I made my skirt too!) and Carson:
After church we headed up Farmington Canyon for a little family time. We took a bunch of pictures here are some of my favorites.
The kids playing in the back of the truck:
All 5 of us (the truck is now the 5th member of our family):
So all in all it was a pretty good Easter!
6 comments:
Look at you making dresses like a pro. You still need to teach me how to sew! Hey why didn't you get an easter basket?
When did you become a seamstress? Wow! I know who to hire to make my next dress:) Did you name your Tacoma?
Looks like you guys had a great Easter. I need to update my blog, but it seems to overwhelming right now. You need to come over and teach me how to sew some cute stuff. William is sick, again. It started at 3am last night, coughing non-stop and a runny/stuffy nose. As soon as this is over we seriously need to get together! :-)
Look at you!! Love the skirt! And Abby's dress turned out very cute. I love it with the leggings. Fun to see you last week. I think we still should have a cousin day once a month. ;) haha!
SO FUN. I swear holidays are so much more fun with kids. Looks like you guys had a fabulous Easter! I love the dress and skirt you made. I can't even sew a straight line! :)
Your family is just so cute Erinn! We also have a blog you are more them welcome to check it out!
Post a Comment