Last week on Sunday Brian's grandma Pack had a pretty nasty fall. She broke her hip and had to have it surgically mended. Due to sever Osteoporosis and age the doctors weren't sure how well things would go. A few days after her surgery she had a stroke she wasn't able to swallow and therefor she couldn't get any nutrition she also wasn't able to communicate. On Saturday the 5th she passed away.
We had her funeral on Wednesday. She was a great lady. I will always remember how she welcomed me with open arms into the family, and I became one of her grandkids! How lucky I am to have known her! Love you Grandma!
4 comments:
She sounds like she was a wonderful lady. I'm sorry for your loss.
thanks for letting me be a part of her service. i am so grateful to all of the Pack/Hansen family and the way in which they have accepted you as a part of the family... we truly love Brian also and welcome him with open arms! it's wonder to have extended family and i hope my Grandkids have truly fun things to remember me by at the end of my life! i love being a Gaga and hope i can live up to the women in our lives who have gone before me.
love you all
Gaga
Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Brian. It's hard to loose a grandparent, just more proof that we are getting older.
Sorry to hear about your grandma pack.
Post a Comment