Eight years ago (on Nov. 11) I placed my 3 day old baby, that I loved, into the arms of her mom. What a trial it was, but what an amazing blessing as well. On the 8th of Nov. Adyson my beautiful first born daughter turned 8. Just this last Saturday she was baptised. It is amazing to me how fast the time has gone. I can now look back and see that because of that decision I am where I am now; I am
who I am now. I have been so blessed, and I am so grateful to be called a Birth Mom!
Adyson, I love you, and I am so proud of the beautiful little girl that you are!
5 comments:
Hi Erin,
Wow that is awesome! You should be very proud that you gave someone else the opportunity to be Parents! I want to thank you myself because without adoption my sister would not have 3 beautiful kids! Adoption is such a wonderful gift! Your family is adorable!
Erinn, she is so beautiful. I am jealous you get pictures. Look at her hair, awesome she is a chosen child as well as a redhead....true to my heart!
Keep with the attitude. It is a blessing every year knowing you are who you were meant to be, a birth mom.
i love that you shared this, and i love this picture of her! thanks for doing an up date, im sure Dad will be excited. love you
Erin You are so amazing. I really admire you.
I have always admired your courage in making such a difficult decision!! She is such a cute girl!
Hey I have a christmas card for you, but I need your address. Could you send that to me.
mical1980@yahoo.com
Post a Comment