Wow how time does fly! I can't believe my baby is 2 now! We had such a fun party for her on Saturday, despite the weather (grrr..it's supposed to be SPRING!!) She really got the hang of opening presents. She loves to be the center of attention!
So cute! Isn't it crazy how fast kids grow up? Not only kids, how fast life goes...seems like just the other day we were in the apartment talking about Stewart...Have you ridden a bicycle lately? Oh the memories! ;)
It does go by so fast! That's why you have to enjoy every second! I just love this age where they are learning something new everyday. Little Abbs is so stinkin cute! I love your blog!
2 comments:
So cute! Isn't it crazy how fast kids grow up? Not only kids, how fast life goes...seems like just the other day we were in the apartment talking about Stewart...Have you ridden a bicycle lately? Oh the memories! ;)
It does go by so fast! That's why you have to enjoy every second! I just love this age where they are learning something new everyday. Little Abbs is so stinkin cute! I love your blog!
Post a Comment