

Last week Abby and I went to Disney Princesses on Ice. She got all dressed up in a pretty princess dress and daddy took pictures before we left. Daddy didn't go with us, but I think he was alright with that! :) When we got to the Energy Soultions Arena (Delta Center is much easier to type) Abby was in HEAVEN!! All the little girls were dressed in pretty dresses and there was so much to see. When the show started Abby was sitting in her seat and just gasped! She looked at me with wide eyes. Ever since we went she wants to "watch more!" I think for Easter we'll have to get her a princess movie! Sometimes she is SUCH a girly girl!!
3 comments:
Oh that sounds like so much fun! She looks adorable too!
I know that I'm not a girly girl, but I was at the Gateway right before that show started and I saw a bunch of little girls all dressed up in their princess dresses. I was wishing that I had a little girl to get all dressed up with and go to the show. Maybe my next one will be a girl. Abby definately looks like a beautiful little princess.
Man, I was going to take Allie but thought she'd be too little. Now I wish I would have! The pictures are so cute and I'm glad you guys had fun. I hope we see you SOON!
Post a Comment