Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Camara

For Father's Day (and Mother's Day, somehow...) we decided to get a new camara. Brian has wanted a new camara for a long time, and the old one that he had was bugging the crap out of me. It took FOREVER for it to take a dang picture. By the time it actually took the picture the moment was LOOONNNNGGGG gone! So Brian recently ordered a Cannon Rebel XTi, and it came yesterday. Well, we both went crazy last night taking pictures. I think Abby was getting sick of having to say "cheese." This is just one of many more WONDERFUL pictures to come!

By-the-way Abby has on her "pretty dress" that that she wore to Disney Princesses on Ice....yeah, she has to wear it EVERYDAY!!!!! Little girly girl!!

4 comments:

The Steffensen's said...

It's probably pretty easy to get a good picture of that little cutie--what a smile!

Allie and Detmer have her same bike!

And finally, I am in a dilemma over the name for your boy, so I've yet to vote. I really like both Hayden and Preston, but think Hayden is a bit more unique, so I may have to go with that one. I can't wait to find out the winner!

Alisha said...

Hooray for the new camera...I would love to see you post more pictures (or just post more in general)!

Gaga said...

there is nothing better than a girl who knows she is a girl. and she also loves shoes, just like her mommy and Gaga

Unknown said...

Hey Erin, I'm snooping on your blog. I was just thinking how great your pictures are! This post explains it. I have a Canon, too. LOVE IT! :)

~Emily Beech