Happy Anniversary, Brian!! These past 5 years have been the best of my life. It's crazy how much our lives have changed. It makes me excited for the next 5 years. I love you!!
Congratulations you two! Wow, I can't believe it has been 5 years. That means my five year is coming up. Where has the time gone? You guys are too cute! Love your guts!!!
4 comments:
Congrats on five years! The time sure flies by now we're having fun with our families huh?
~Jewelle
Congratulations you two! Wow, I can't believe it has been 5 years. That means my five year is coming up. Where has the time gone? You guys are too cute! Love your guts!!!
congrations, 5 years wow alot changes enjoy the moments.. my 5 years anniversay is coming up too this fall in nov..
WOW how times have changed. We are married, we have kids, and we aren't little dork in college anymore! :)
Post a Comment