7 years ago
Friday, February 20, 2009
Quick Update
Ok, so I don't have any pictures(I've been slacking lately) but I'll have some soon! I just HAD to post about the brilliant little boy we have. Wednesday evening Carson learned a new trick (wow, putting it that way makes him sound like a dog. :D) He crawled over to our coffee table and just pulled himself up. Yes, I mean STANDING! He is 8 months old and he is pulling himself up to a standing position. Today he was doing his new trick and wanted his bottle that was at the other end of the coffee table. No, he didn't walk over to it, but he sure tried. I am so surprised at how fast he is learning to do things. I'll take some pics and post them soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so awesome! I can't wait for Kiernan to get that stage. Though at the moment I'm amazed at all his laughing, smiling and cooing he does. Even his laughs are amazing to me.
Wow he is growing up way to fast you are going to have to watch him. What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment