How cute! Love the pics! I can't believe Carson's pulling himself up and trying to walk around! He'll be walking in another month. Then you'll really have your hands full! :-) Have you guys had your flu shots this year? I am doing a lot better and would love to get together. I have had influenza, luckily William had his flu shot and has been fine and healthy. (knock on wood). I'm just still coughing a little and have a stuffy nose, but no more fever! So let me know when you can get together.
boy these 2 are sure happy kids, you must be doing something right, Abby has your smile, she just has the genuine easy smile, it's not fake. but i think Carson may have it also, look at the little gummer!!! kiss them for me, see you saturday for the big 3 year old party love you gaga
Abbs is starting to look so much like you, Erinn! Detmer started cruising at eight months, we were pretty sure he was a genius. Then he didn't walk for eight more!!!
4 comments:
How cute! Love the pics! I can't believe Carson's pulling himself up and trying to walk around! He'll be walking in another month. Then you'll really have your hands full! :-)
Have you guys had your flu shots this year? I am doing a lot better and would love to get together. I have had influenza, luckily William had his flu shot and has been fine and healthy. (knock on wood). I'm just still coughing a little and have a stuffy nose, but no more fever! So let me know when you can get together.
boy these 2 are sure happy kids, you must be doing something right, Abby has your smile, she just has the genuine easy smile, it's not fake. but i think Carson may have it also, look at the little gummer!!!
kiss them for me, see you saturday for the big 3 year old party
love you
gaga
Abbs is starting to look so much like you, Erinn! Detmer started cruising at eight months, we were pretty sure he was a genius. Then he didn't walk for eight more!!!
Your kids are so cute! Look at those smiles! :) Why don't you live closer so we can have playdates? DARN!
Post a Comment