Yesterday Abby, my mom, my sister, two of my sister's girls, and I were lucky enough to get to go to Disney on Ice. We had so much fun. All the girls got dressed up in princess dresses. The show was fantastic as always and Abby only got scared a few times: when Ursula (from The Little Mermaid) came out, and also when Rafiki (the old monkey guy from The Lion King) came out. Other than that she loved it! After the show we walked over to the Gateway and got some lunch at the food court. It was a lot of fun having a girl's day out! Thanks Mom, and Shauna!
The girls:
They all had to wear pink...per Abby's request! :)

Goofy faces:

The finale with Peter Pan and Tinkerbell flying back "home":

And Abby's hair:
6 comments:
Looks Like Fun!!! You do the cutest hair! I wish I could do Bailees hair. Poor girl!!
yah an up date!!! thanks for all of the pictures, Carson is a champ, and so much fun, he is so fun to be around and we love all of our grandkids, they are all so different and so much fun...
thank you again for Saturday
love you all
Gaga and Papa
How fun! All the girls look soo cute in their pink princess outfits! And Abby's hair is adorable! I don't get to do stuff like that with Williams, lol! :-)
How cute are those 3 together?? You're kids are getting so big! Especially Carson, I hardly recognize him!
Seriously whats with the hair talent in your family?! I remember loving your mom doing all our hair the same when we would come visit in the summer. :)
i can't believe how big the girls are...tell shauna to get on the stick and start a blog.
Post a Comment