I seriously cannot believe my little girl is 3 yrs old! We had a Strawberry Shortcake themed party for her last Saturday (her true birthday was Monday.) She had a tone of fun with her cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. She got so many new fun toys, clothes, and books; we've had to go through and DI a bunch of old toys to make room! Here are just a few pictures from the party:
Abby enjoying her party:

Her cute Birthday hair do:

The cake

One of Carson playing on the floor for a few minutes before everyone arrived (don't mind the glissening snot running from his nose):

Abby's present from Mommy and Daddy.
4 comments:
I've been waiting forever for an update! Her hair is so cute, I think I need to learn a few things from you! Happy Birhday Abby!
How fun! Her hairdo is way too cute! I can't believe she's patient enough to let you do that, she seems so much older than William! William turns 3 on April 5th. It's crazy how time flies!
Erinn,
Don't worry about the glistening snot in the picture. I would say a good 1/3 of my pictures of Reid feature the glistening snot shot. :)
Anyway, it looks like Abby had a great birthday. I can't believe she is three either!! It goes by WAY fast. Reid will be two in June. Can you believe that!?!
Oh Happy Birthday Abby. Can you believe our kids are so old? That must mean we are REALLY REALLY OLD! :) I absolutely love all the photos of your kids, but could you get one of you and your hubby up sometime soon? Just checking! :)
Post a Comment