Monday, June 8, 2009

Air Show

After church on Sunday we decided to head over to Hill for the air show. We got there just in time for the Thunderbirds and a nice soaking from a down poor of rain/hail. It was a lot of fun even with the drenching!

Abby after the storm (she loves playing with umbrellas)


Abby and Carson on the walk in.


The storm as it moved out.


Abby behind the gun. SCARY!


Abby behind the "wheel" EVEN MORE SCARY!!!


Here are some of the Thunderbirds in action:







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh your picutres are soo good!! I took some on Saturday at the Airshow, but yours are so amazing!!
- Leanne

Burlene said...

Thanks for continueing to share your special little family with us! I love reading about all the things you do. The kids are soooo adorable. I wish I could go back and enjoy mine again. I'm hoping that is what grandkids are for....:o)

Mrs. Budge said...

Loved the air show, it gave me chills! Your pics turned out great! My favorite part is it scared Tyce just a little bit so he snuggled with me the whole time which is a rareity.

Anonymous said...

The picture of Abby behind the gun is awesome!