Monday, June 15, 2009

Abby 3 year Well Check

Last Thursday we went to the Dr. to have Abby's 3 year Well Check done (yes, I know I'm 3 months behind. Her doctor was on maternity leave until a few weeks ago.) After some coxing to get her on the scale she got her eyes checked. She did really well with the shapes and only got one of the tinny shapes wrong (a star from far away CAN look like a circle!) She did really well when Dr. Strasser came in. She sat on my lap and let her do the check up. Since going we have DAILY had to play Dr. she even makes me get on the pretend scale all the while telling me "it wont hurt you!" As anyone who sees our little 3 year old knows she is a beautiful little girl who is the size of a 4 year old, so it was no surprise when her %tiles were in the 90+ area. Height: 98 %tile, Weight: 90 %tile.

The other day Carson woke from his nap before Abby. He loves to wake her up by giving her big LOVES!! She seems to enjoy waking up that way too. Moments like these melt my heart! What GREAT kids I am blessed with!

3 comments:

Burlene said...

That IS adorable. I have a few that would "kill" their sibling if they woke them up. Even now!! I hate being woke up before my time.....I wonder where my kids get that. LOL

Great kids Erinn!

Alisha said...

AWWWWW. Yes moments like so are so nice. It seems like they are far and few between here though! So cute!

Shawna said...

I love the pic of Carson & Abby, too cute!! I hope William and Maddox get along really well like that. I haven't talked to you in a while, things have been pretty chaotic. Maybe we can get together sometime soon though. :-)