Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Family Pictures

On Saturday we headed up to Heber to have some Cummings family pictures taken. My cute cousin Jami took them and she did a fantastic job!! Here's a sneek peek that I copied from her blog:

The four of us:


The whole gang:
(back row) Nicholas, Shauna, Shane (dad), Carson, Me, Brian
(front row) "Bo," Reagen, Hadley, Abby, Susan (mom)


Cute, huh!?


My mom and dad:


Carson...the lone boy:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so dang cute! Carson is going to be a heart breaker.

Tara said...

Cute! We just got our family pictures done too. Tis the season . . ;)

Shawna said...

Too cute!!

Alisha said...

Erinn - those pictures are adorable! I love the ones of the kiddos. SO CUTE! We are really in need of some family photos, hoping to get some done before we mail out the christmas cards! :)

Manndi said...

So so cute! I love the all-white shirt look. And I really like the picture of the kids with the adults in the background.

Mrs. Budge said...

These are fabulous! I love the ones with Carson right in the front, very, very cute!

Burlene said...

Oh my....I love them all! Your parent are soo adorable. All the kids....oh so cute!

Rasmussen Family said...

So cute! Where did you take them? I love you and your fam:)