So I finally finnished Abby's Tinkerbell costume. It turned out pretty cute. Now I just need to find something warm to go under it...oh, Halloween in Utah!
Look at you ms. crafty! What to teach me your sweet skills? By the way I had a dream about you last night. We went to a swim meet with all of your kiddos. Weird huh! Must mean I miss you:)
Way cute!! I have been really wanting to get my sewing machine out lately and make some stuff, but I never can find the time for it!! Life with 2 is crazy and chaotic, but Great!! Maddox is the sweetest little baby and I just love him to pieces!! William is a handful like usual. We need to get together sometime and let the kids play. :-)
4 comments:
so cute! did you make that? I'm impressed :)
look how proud this beautiful girl is!! i bet she wants to wear it all of the time? you did a great job. what is carson going to be?
Look at you ms. crafty! What to teach me your sweet skills? By the way I had a dream about you last night. We went to a swim meet with all of your kiddos. Weird huh! Must mean I miss you:)
Way cute!! I have been really wanting to get my sewing machine out lately and make some stuff, but I never can find the time for it!!
Life with 2 is crazy and chaotic, but Great!! Maddox is the sweetest little baby and I just love him to pieces!! William is a handful like usual.
We need to get together sometime and let the kids play. :-)
Post a Comment