Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Randomness

So the kids' new obsession is to get dish towels out and pretend to be Flying Unicorns (the dish towels are their wings.) When the Unicorns get tired they use one wing as a pillow and the other as a blanket and lay on our kitchen floor. Ok truly this is an "Abby" game that Carson just thinks looks like fun so he shadows her. But it's really cute when they're both running around the house screaming and being silly. Here is a picture of them "sleeping"



The other day they were both sitting watching a movie together and I couldn't help but snap a quick picture of them. It's so much fun to watch them watching a move!



And just this last Saturday Grandma Patrice gave Abby a beautiful quilt that she's been working on for months now! In the quilting it says Abby's full name and that it was made by Grandma Patrice. Thanks again Patrice! She loves it and says so every night when she climbs under it!

4 comments:

Shawna said...

That's so cute Abby and Carson play so well together! William is going to be so excited when Maddox can get around more and play with him more!
You need to come down to our house and hang out one of these days. William would love to have some friends over, and you can meet little Maddox (I can't believe he's going to be 7 months old tomorrow!!)
Let me know when works for you!

Erinn said...

We would LOVE to come down. I'm open Mondays and Wednesdays. Let me know what works for you guys.

Alisha said...

That quilt is SO cute! I love it. Your kids are getting so big. We are heading out to utah around the end of may/ beginning of june and I would love to get together! :)

Wendy said...

That quilt is beautiful! I get a huge kick out of the dish towels too. I made my little kids capes out of the cheap satin. They're reversible, so one side or another can be up, and they LOOOOVE wearing them around the house. If you get in a mood to make one, I'll give you instructions.