Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day (aside from Abby's third ear infection of 2010.) Abby had a party at preschool on Thursday. They decorated kleenex boxes for their drop box and gave each other lots of treats and cute Valentines. Here are some pictures:

Abby with her cute box of valentiens. You can't see, but it's colored and stickered to the hilt!


I had to take a picture of her cute Valentine's hair too!!


On Sunday Brian ran to pick up the flowers he'd ordered on Friday (he forgot to get them on Saturday.) He got both Abby and I some Gerbera Dasies (my Favorite!!) Carson got a Cars themed bubble blower. And both kids got cards that make noises. We went to church and Abby took some valentines to her teachers and fellow Sunbeams. We had left overs for dinner; nothen' fancy, but sometimes that's better! Just before the kiddos went to bed we sat down and watched Up together. It was a great V-day! I'm so blessed to have such an amazing little family.

Carson's bubble machine:


My beautiful flowers:


Abby's flower:


We did get a chance to eat out yesterday for lunch. This is where we went....YUMMY!!!

4 comments:

Huber Family said...

Thats sounds great!~ I did Hadlee's hair the same way! However yours looks nicer! :) Where did you get the Cars bubble thing? Braxton's birthday is in April and thats the theme I am going off of. He LOVEs that movie! :)

Alisha said...

Her hair is adorable! It's pathetic but Bridger can do Hailey's hair cuter than I can. Sounds like you had a super good valentines day! YAY for flowers!

Rasmussen Family said...

Dude how did you learn to do hair so good? You're gonna have to teach someday cuz I can barley do a pony:)

Anonymous said...

i love that Brian got flowers for both you and Abby. this is so thoughtful and sweet!!!! big points in the mother-in-law book :0
love you all