Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you ...Happy Birthday Dear Abby! Happy Birthday to you!!
Carson and Papa:
Hadley, Abby, and Reagan:
All the kiddos:
Abby's dress that Grandma Patrice made:
All the kiddos in their goofy glasses:
On her actual birthday (March 2nd) I took her to preschool. And dispite the teacher telling her it wasn't her birthday and forgetting to let her hand out her treats it was a good day. After preschool we headed home for a quick bite of lunch. Then we went to Princess and the Frog (such a cute movie.) Both kids did great. Carson sat on my lap the whole movie and both enjoyed some popcorn and soda. When we got home Carson went down for a nap and Abby and I played games. We met Brian at Chuck-E-Cheese that night for dinner and some fun games. It was a fun birthday!!
Abby being a goof on her birthday:
Abby, you are such an inquisitive little girl. You want to know about everything. Often we'll be driving down the road and you'll ask me to "tell you all about _____." You love to make up songs, dance, and tell us stories. You are such a big helper. Just the other day you helped mommy rake up all the leaves and put them in the garbage. You even offerd to pay me out of your piggy bank. :) You say some of the funniest things; here are just a few that I can think of:
"Heavenly Father has a toliet, so when He needs to go potty He can."
"Pretend that you're the sister and I'm the mommy."
"I'm not silly...I'm a princess!!"
"What are my options?"
"I wanna see you shake your booty!"
"Let's be flying unicorns."
We love you so much Abby! Happy Birthday!
4 comments:
AWWW....so cute! I can't believe how big she is! Happy Birthday Abby!
Thank you!!! its about time we got to see some new photos!! such a sweet girl, we love her so much and were glad we got to spend time with her and Carson last weekend. we love you all very much and we think your great parents!!!
Ohh.. Happy birthday to (late) to Abby. She's so cute! It looks like she had lots of fun for her birthday!
Hey Erinn. I'd love to get together and let the kids play. We are moving in a couple weeks so let me know if you'd like to before that. I would be happy to take pics of your cute kids too! Are you wanting indoor studio pics, or outdoor pics?
Post a Comment