Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April (in a nut shell)

Ok..I've been REALLY bad about blogging lately. Let's just say we've been beyond busy! Here is a wrap-up of April:

The month began with Cousin Dani's birthday; we went to Boondocks and played. The kids had a blast and there was no scary Chucky Cheese there (Dani isn't a big fan. ;)) Here are some pictures:







Carson got a big boy buzz hair due; I don't think we'll ever go this short again, it makes him look too old.





We went to Krispy Kreme with the Adys:





The kids got new "cool dudes" (sunglasses):





We had numerous naps (mom's sanity time):



I attended a graduation where the Prophet spoke. And I was able to meet him and his councilors!!!







We listed our house for sale and 7 days later sold it!! Now we're in the process of packing and searching for a new home.

Hopefully once life gets settled down I can get back to blogging more. May isn't looking any less busy than April was though.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

yay for selling your house! It was so so good to see you a couple weeks ago. Whenever I go to Provo if you're not too busy I'll call you so we can all play! I know Riley would LOVE Carson and Abby!

Anonymous said...

Love the Krispy Kream Hats!! or maybe it's just the really really cute kido's wearing them :)

Alisha said...

Where are you moving too? Looks like a fun, and busy April! :)