We started this month by going to my cousin's wedding. Here are some pictures of my kiddos at the temple:



Like I said we moved in with my parents. The kids have really enjoyed all the attention, and it has been great to have live in babysitters. :) Here are some pictures of our (or I should say Carson's) adventure so far:



We had a fun family party on Memorial Day as well. Grandma Hansen who passed away last year always had a Memorial Day party at her house. Since she wasn't here to plan it Brian's cousin did, and it was so great to see everyone!!




And just because this is really what is consuming our lives at the moment....here are some pictures of the house:
Front of house:

Back of house:

Light above table:

Front door:

Kid's/Guest bathroom sink:

Master Bath sinks:

View out kitchen sink window (park nextdoor):

Kitchen sink:

Breeze way into master bedroom:

Greatroom:

Looking into the entryway from the greatroom:

Kitchen:

Looks like we'll be moving in within the next 2 weeks!!
5 comments:
Your house is beautiful! I'm excited for you guys! Your kids are soo cute, and they've grown so much since the last time we got together!
beautiful!! i'm so excited for you! good luck!
Sounds like a busy busy month. Congrats on your house!! Hope your Birthday will be great.
Your house looks so fun! I loved having double sinks! Too bad my new house doesn't have them! I also love the vaulted ceilings! Looks like you are indeed getting a great home!
Beautiful house! I'm assuming you are in now and I hope you are loving it.
Post a Comment