Saturday, January 24, 2009

Carson's First Time Crawling

9 comments:

Jewelle said...

That is so awesome! It seems so unfair though! Carson is barely older than Allie, and all Allie does is scream bloody murder because she can't get up and do it. I'm so jealous of everyone's kids who are crawling!

Emilie said...

That's so stinking cute!!! He sure does love that cell phone doesn't he?

Manndi said...

Kids and cell phones... It's good motivation to get up and go! He's really good at it already!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the memories. It seems like we were cheering Reid on to crawl just a few weeks ago. Now we are yelling at him to slow down and not climb on things. Little boys are so much fun!!

Shawna said...

That's way too cute! He obviously loves cell phones! That's going to be fun! Wait until he gets it and calls people late at night, William loves to do that! lol...

Burlene said...

Thanks for sharing this. I can't believe mine are closer to having their own than the days they were learing. It makes me kinda sad...never thought it would. Maybe when I'm a Grandma I won't feel that way. :0)

I love watching your kids grow.

Kelly Jo said...

He is doing SUPER good. But he is growing like a weed. Your 2 are so cute, your little guy is growing fast. He is such a messy eater, can ya tell?

Alisha said...

Hooray, now you have two kids to chase after! :)

Shawna said...

I can't believe Abbie broke her leg when she was 1, that must've been really scary! I would've freaked out if William would've broken an arm or a leg, luckily it was just a thumb, although no broken bones would be best. :-) He is doing really well, he's so tough! It's kinda of a bad thing because he's not afraid to do things that could hurt him.
As for me I'm feeling better than I have been, it kind of depends on the day. I have just been so tired and lazy, and have been nauseous on and off. Some days are better than others, but I'm doing soo much better than I was when I was pregnant with William so I'm happy! I'm just over 12 weeks now so I'm hoping I will start getting more energy back. :-)
I would love to get together with you guys again. I changed my schedule for Feb and now have every other Saturday off. I usually work Wed and Friday, and every other Saturday. Or if you just want to meet up and go to a movie or something one night that would be fun too. There's some cute movies coming out the first of Feb I know. I usually do better later in the afternoon or at night.
Let me know! :-)