Cute kids!!! Aren't they fun? I wanted to ask you ... how is Shauna doing? What is she up too?
THANK YOU!!! I have thought a lot about you during our adoption journey. It's so fun to be a mom. Hope all is good with you guys.
Very cute blog Erinn! Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!! I'm excited to learn how to sew. Those scripture bags are sooooo cute!!!!
Carson looks so big sitting in the tub like that! What a cutie!
boy we sure do have cute grandkids, thank you for sharing these things with uslove you tonsMom
wow ur kids is getting BIG.. your baby boy carson he has grew little big.. wow he is handsome.. abby she is darling CUTE...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute kids!!! Aren't they fun? I wanted to ask you ... how is Shauna doing? What is she up too?
THANK YOU!!! I have thought a lot about you during our adoption journey. It's so fun to be a mom. Hope all is good with you guys.
Very cute blog Erinn! Your kids are so stinkin cute!!!! I'm excited to learn how to sew. Those scripture bags are sooooo cute!!!!
Carson looks so big sitting in the tub like that! What a cutie!
boy we sure do have cute grandkids, thank you for sharing these things with us
love you tons
Mom
wow ur kids is getting BIG.. your baby boy carson he has grew little big.. wow he is handsome.. abby she is darling CUTE...
Post a Comment