So our 4th went like this. Woke up, noticed a rash on Carson, didn't think much of it, cleaned, worked out in the yard, went to Bo(Shauna's 2nd kiddo)'s birthday party, came home, put Carson to sleep, more work in the yard, Carson woke up covered in hives and rash, called Kids Care to find that they barley closed, went to E.R. (fasted trip ever), Cars got some meds hives started to go away (yay!!), left E.R., dropped prescription off at Walgreen's, went to dinner at Marie Calenders, picked up prescription, arrived home just in time to light off fireworks.
All in all it was a great day. :P
Here are some pictures:

6 comments:
Abby's hair is so cute! Poor little guy. Hopefully he got better fast! :)
Oh my gosh, that rash looks horrible!! Poor kid. I do love the hair, really you need to help me!!
thanks for doing an update... your dad is very excited, and we are both looking forward to having them sleep over on friday night. we will have so much fun
love you tons
papa & gaga
poor little guy, that's not fun. I hope he still had a fun day. You need to go into the hair biz-thats so cute. Kyle and I seen your mom on Sunday. You will have to tell her that my hubby thought she was 35. He didn't know who this lady was that gave me a huge and said how Kash looks just like him.
Abbys hair always is so cute! Looks like you guys are doing great. I miss working with you in Activity days. Oh and I have to say I was not surprised at all at your new calling! You are Awesome!!!
I love your daughter hair! It is SO cute! I have found it is hard to come up with cute things to do with my girls hair. I remember when I found out we were having a boy one of the first things I was excited about was that I wouldn't have to do hair! Your little guy didn't look to happy! I hate when kids get weird things like that. Though it sounds like the rest of the day went well!
Post a Comment