Friday, May 16, 2008

My two nappers


As I sit here writing this Abby and Brian both are having their afternoon naps! :) Today was a Friday off for Brian so he and Abby went swimming this morning while I went off to work. I guess they played pretty hard at the pool because they are both ZONKED OUT!!! I can even hear them both snoring. :)

Brian sleeping...I didn't dare get any closer for fear that he would wake up. He's not going to be too happy with me putting this on the blog, but hopefully he'll take it better since I let him continue with his nap and didn't wake him with the camera.

Abby sleeping in her new toddler bed! We set this up last week and she hasn't given us one bit of greif over changing her other bed back into a crib for "baby brother" (yeah, still no name... :) )

What a cutie!

2 comments:

Huber Family said...

Your little girl is so cute!

Meghan said...

haha! Hilarious! :) Congrats on the seamless move to a toddler bed! Kanyon was not so easy!