Yesterday Abby and I weren't feeling the best. The poor little thing has a cold that is making her nose stuffy yet runny at the same time. My cold luckly isn't as bad as hers... Well, I decided to stay home from work and just hang out the two of us. We watched movies, drank OJ, and played just about everything we could inside. Finally in the afternoon (after her nap) we went outside and painted. I needed to paint some bookshelves for the kid's bedroom, so I got some wood for Abby to paint on. She was so excited to get to go outside, and to be able to paint!! We were out there for about an hour and a half. Abby was very content...she had to keep showing me all the colors that she was using (although when mixed together they turned into a grey color.) She was so proud of her paintings; and I was so proud that she sat there for nearly 2 hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment