This past Saturday we went up to Heber to have a little get together with my mom's family. As always we had dinner in the garage at my grandparent's house then just chatten and hung out with everyone. Well, my mom told Brian and I that we needed to head inside. We did and we were welcomed to our suprise shower! YEAH, ANOTHER ONE!!! How freaking awesome! I didn't expect to even have one shower this go around, but 2 and for them BOTH to be suprise...I guess I'm an easy one to pull something over on! :) THANKS MOM!!!
After the shower we went back to my mom and dad's house and Abby was able to play with her cousins for a little while. My dad, Brian and Shauna took all the kidos over to a huge grassy area that is behind my parent's house and they flew a kite! Abby was in HEAVEN!!
.jpg)
Abby, Bo and Hadley (Shauna's girls) chasing after the kite.
.jpg)
"Papa" and all his little girls (except Reagen who was sleeping in the van.)

Abby and Hadley...best buds.
No comments:
Post a Comment