Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Our Little Helper

Latley all Abby wants to do is, "hep Mommy," "hep Daddy." On Saturday she helped Brian wash the car. This is one of her favorite things to do A)because she's "heping" and B)because it involves water!

Yes, she is in her SNOW BOOTS. She loves to wear them ANYTIME she can!
Helping mommy water the flowers.

3 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

Ren- We are moving back to Heber for the summer and then where ever we get a job. We are coming to Heber on Monday! I can't believe that it's here. Yeah moving sucks! I keep finding other things to do besides back. Like yesterday I turned on the tape you made me and danced to Estoy Aqui!

Meghan said...

Hey woman! When did you start blogging and why was I never informed?? Good to see you last weekend!! :) Your preggo belly is oh so cute!

Erinn said...

Ash-call me when you get to Heber, and we can go to lunch or something.

Meghan-I've only been blogging for a few months. I remembered getting Mical's blog address last year sometime and got your from her blog! I love blogging. It's so easy to keep up with everyone this way! :)