Ok, really 5 weeks...but WOW! It's crazy how fast one month goes by. It doesn't seem that we have had out little Carson that long. He is so much fun and is doing GREAT! We had a doctor's appointment the other day and his current stats are as follow: I can't remember the exact head circumference but I know it was in the 25%, as for weight he was 11.1lbs (87%), and surprise, surprise he was 23' long (90%!) I guess we're going to have a tall boy on our hands! :)
.jpg)
Yes, for those of you wondering...he is loosing his hair on the top of his head. :)
6 comments:
Oh My gosh, He is so cute! I remember our retreat when you told me you were pregnant. It doesn't seem so far ago! Wow, time really does fly!
That's funny that he is losing his hair on the top of his head. Reid did that too. I didn't realize it was so bad until I looked back at his blessing pictures and he had a hair-do like my dad's. Do you remember what that looks like? The Frier Tuck look.
He's super cute, cute, cute!!
So you're growing a basketball team too huh? Maybe we could join forces so we don't have to have like 9 kids!
HE IS SO CUTE, and his name ROCKS!
Wow, he IS going to be tall! Just like his parents! He's so adorable! Can you believe how fast they grow up?!? It's insane! Glad all is well!
HE is so DARLING CUTE.. my son had lost his hair but he was born he had darked hair when all his brown hair hair fall off and grow new one hair it became blonde.. my both kids hair are blonde.. me and my husband are dark hair werid.. it runs in boht sides of our family.. my youngest sister had dirty blonde and my father in law he was blonde when he was little crazy.. but he is darn CUTE...
Post a Comment