A few of my blogging friends had this in their blogs so I thought I should give it a shot because it has been fun reading and writing the memories about them. So, make sure to post a memory, or two or three, or so, that you have about me and you or just me or whatever. Just have fun with it.
Here's how it works:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Come on all my blog followers... I want to post something about you, let's see this on your blog!!!
7 years ago
4 comments:
I don't know if you will remember this one but it sticks out the most in my mind of all the memories that we have had together. Do you remember when you, Abbi and myself somehow ended up at the Timpanogos Temple and just ended up talking about all sorts of stuff and having a very spiritual evening. I think there might have been someone else there but I can't remember for sure. When we left we were listening to my Five for Fighting CD and listening to the Superman song over and over again. Every time I hear that song now, I remember that night.
Oh, and I still have my Book of Mormon CDs. I listened to them on my discman when I was in AIT. I put them on my iTunes so I can listen to them on my iPod.
Love your guts Erinn!!!
I had forgoten about that! That was a great night! I remember feeling really close to you and Abbi. I do think it was only the 3 of us! Why did we even go there??
Stewart - yellow underpants - bicycle....need I say more?
Okay, so, I know that I already posted a memory but I remembered another one. Do you remember when I came back from Basic Training for Christmas Break and we went to Provo for First Night on New Years Eve? It snowed incredibly hard and we couldn't make it home. We never made it to First Night but ended up staying in the hotel by Wal Mart and just having a blast. We ate junk food galore and the next morning went a tried on dresses. Abbi pretended that she was getting married and tried on wedding dresses at Alysa's Bridal. That was so much fun and I have never had so much fun trying on dresses. I believe it was me, you, Abbi and Liz. What a last. I still have the picture of us all dolled up in dresses. It is sitting on my entertainment center.
Post a Comment