Gosh, he is cute huh?!!.jpg)
Abby and Daddy had fun with the sparklers!!
Just us 4. Don't mind the "g's" hangen' out of my shirt and Brian shorts! :)
Notice Abby in the following pics....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Abby was scared of the loud noises...she covered her ears on almost EVERY firework! :)
On the Fifth we went up to Heber and got to see my dad's new pool table! Here's a pic my dad took of Carson laying on it...he said since they share the same birthday, (my parent's bought the table on Carson's birthday) he's the only one that can get ON the table. :)
We shot a few games (man...I suck) and then went to the park for a Cummings family reunion! It was a lot of fun to see the fam. I wish I was more of a conversationalist, but I tend to stick to who I know. What can I say I really like my comfort zone! :) It was crazy to see all the kids and how big they are getting! But it was really fun! Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa! We should do that every year!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great fourth! Isn't having time with just your family fun? Your kids are adorable by the way!
~Jewelle
It was really fun to see your cute family. Don't worry about not being a chatty cathy with those you don't know real well...I am the same way. It takes a lot for me to come out of my shell. So hard to believe I am sure! ;) Isn't our family getting HUGE?!
Woah! You have been quite the blogger these days. I just spent way too much time catching up. The little ones are sooo cute! Allie covered her ears on the 4th when the fireworks first started, too (the proceeded to fall asleep).
As for the potty-training I would totally put her back in diapers for at least a few weeks. By the time Allie potty-trained (because she was asking and really wanted too) it took no time at all. I want to say she's had maybe four accidents total since the day she decided SHE wanted to wear underwear (don't forget whose in charge!!!) She didn't even wear a diaper to bed or naps. She did for about three days but kept waking up dry!
Post a Comment