I got tagged from another friend and considering my the below tag and my answer to my 3 obsessions I thought this was a good one to do, so here it goes...
1- What is his name? Brian
2- Who eats more? Depends on what we’re eating
3- Who said I love you first? I think Brian did.
4- Who is taller? ...That's a tough one... Brian is by a long shot 6’7” compared with 5’9”
5- Who is smarter? Brian is by far! I really hope our kids get his brains.
6- Who is more sensitive? I am for sure. Sorry babe!!
7- Who does the laundry? We both do.
8- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it from the foot of the bed, he does.
9- Who pays the bills? Both of us.
10- Who cooks more? I think it’s pretty equal
11- What meals do you eat together? Dinner. Brian is gone to work by breakfast.
12- Who is more stubborn? Me!!! Again…sorry babe!
13- Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Wrong?? Neither of us is EVER wrong…we just have different points of view! :)
14- Who has more sibling? Brian, by one.
15- Who wears the pants in the relationship? Brian.
16- What do you like to do together? Well I would love to say we do a lot but we don't. When we do, do things together we like to go for walks, and watch movies/tv. We just like being together. 17- Who eats more sweets? Me, by far…. I really need to kick that habit.
18-Guilty Pleasures? Cereal before bedtime (for me) and Coke (for Brian)... if that's what that means?
19- How did you meet? We met at his grandma’s birthday party at her house. My aunt, who is married to his (Brian’s) cousin, set the whole thing up.
20- Who asked who out first? I guess you can say Brian…although it took him long enough!!!
21- Who kissed who first? Well, it was mutual…I couldn’t really plant one on him since he’s so tall. But I did plot it out, and practice (not really the kiss) with my roommate at the time (SHOUT OUT TO ALISHA, THANKS GIRL!!)
22- Who proposed? Brian did. He planned a picnic for my birthday and we drove up to Tony’s Grove in Logan canyon. We ate hot dogs and sparkling grape soda (NOT and good combo.) He had bought a jewelry box when he was on his mission in the Philippians, knowing one day he would give it to his wife. I unwrapped it and opened it up and there was my ring!! It was really cute!! He asked if he had to get down on his knee….of course, I made him!!
23- His best features? I would have to say his eyes. They tell you everything that’s going on inside that mind of his (well ok, almost everything….Some things I’m not sure I wanna get into… ie. Quantum physics.) When we were dating I even had to buy a dress that was green because it was the color of Brian’s eyes! I still have the dress too!
24- What is his greatest quality? Brian is such a kind patient person. He would do anything for anyone no matter what. He doesn't judge. He is such a hardworking man. And he is always making me laugh. I love him so much!!
I tag Jessica, Tammie, Amelia, Kiki, Kira, Ashlee, Alisha, and Melinda !! Have fun girls!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment