Today we hosted playgroup at our house and we made pet rocks. Each of the kids brought a rock and we painted them, put googly eyes on them, made capes, wings, hair and all kinds of crazy things. The kids had a blast and I'm proud to have the most colorful grass, in my backyard, that has ever been. :) I wish I would have taken a picture of all the kids with thier finished rocks. But here are a couple with them in the creative process.
Abby worken' her magic on her rock.
.jpg)
Carson just chillen'. Being a trooper, as always.
.jpg)
Carson, Jr., Abby, Andrea, Kelsey, Kiki, and Karina hard at work.
.jpg)
Monica, KaeRa, Katie, Page, Jaxon, Lori, and Rachel just finishing up.
.jpg)
We had a great time. Thanks to all the mommies who brought stuff to contribute. I love our playgroup and am so greatful to have such wonderful friends among our group!
4 comments:
Sounds like you have an awesome playgroup. You are very lucky!
Carson is getting so big, i can hard wait to see him and abby this weekend, oh yes and of course you and brian:) i am so lucky to have such cute grandkids, and truly grateful for there good health!!!
love you all
Gaga
Erin
I was so excited to hear from you. what a fun blog and this is the first time I have seen Carson congrats what a cutie. Come up and play with us. I am excited to stock your family now.
Jaime
Oh how fun...if you want to move to Texas we will do playgroup with you!
Post a Comment