I am always telling Abby to stay out of my music stuff for primary. She loves playing with everything I make, but I tell her that it's very special stuff and she can
only play with it when I'm watching her. Well, this morning she was carrying around one of those foam puzzle things. She came up to me and said: "mom, it's special. No touch!" I about peed my pants laughing. She is
such a mini-me. And she thinks she is second in command. When Brian gets home from work she starts bossing him around! It's kind of cute, but I think we need to put a stop to it!
Also, lately Abby's newest obsession is Brian's iPod touch. She LOVES to play with it, and being the GREAT dad that Brian is he lets her. He has even put some preschool applications on it just for her. We, Brian and I, are both really impressed with how well she plays with it. She rarely needs help! I guess being the daughter of an Engineer she comes by being tech. savvy naturally!
2 comments:
what a cute kid, and check out the legs on baby brother, i sure hope Carson likes his Gaga when he gets older, he will be so fun to hug, he's going to be huge!
kiss them for me please
love Gaga
Erinn! I love you!!!
You make me smile. You would for sure win the longest blog contest. But I loved every minute of it. That is so funny about Sam. Did I tell you my random story about him? This summer Brian and I with my fam and his fam all went to the free dinner and little kid talent show in Heber this year. While I was there I saw Darcy and I said hi and thought nothing of it. Then from out of the blue some guy comes up and hugs me and it was Sam. I was so embarrased (my face even went red) I thought it was so random, because we did not have that kind of friend relationship, but apparently he thought differently. He seemed to be doing good and has two little boys. I also ran into Jill Klien and she has two kids and she told me that Danielle has 4 kids!! And I also ran into Jenn Bronson and she is having a baby. It was reunion fest. Anyways I thought you might like to know all the Heber gossip. Wanna do dinner at my house next weekend? (21st) Let me know. Man I think I might be in the running for the longest blog. By the way tell your mom I just love her!
Post a Comment