Abby wasn't too sure about all the noises. Latley she covers her ears if ANYTHING is the slightest bit noisy.
.jpg)
I finally convinced her that all the noises were silly and got her out of the stoller to pet some goats. Once she touched one she wanted to touch them all!
.jpg)
Carson was dead asleep for most of the livestock.
.jpg)
That is until some cows woke him up...this is how he woke up. He looks like he's saying "WHAT THE CRAP WAS THAT??"
.jpg)
Brian HAD to try the deepfried PB&J sandwich..I had a few bites too and it was actually REALLY good!
.jpg)
Then we went on a couple of the rides. We were only able to do a few because they were so darn expencive! First Abby and I went on the Merry-Go-Round. She LOVED it.
.jpg)
And of course we had to find a horse that had pink on it.
.jpg)
Brian took her on the "Helicokters." I think we should have switched rides we took her on. He looked like he was very uncomfortable. Although he did say that there was quite a bit of head room.
.jpg)
Waving to mommy.
.jpg)
Abby rode the hot air balloons by herself. We only had enough tickets for her to go. (Yeah LAME..parents had to have tickets to ride the kid rides with their kids too.)
.jpg)
She looks happy here, but when the ride started she WAS NOT happy. I think it would have been better to pay $3 more and get tickets for one of us to go with her. She cried almost the whole time. Luckly there was only one other kid on the ride, so the controller man stopped the ride early for her.
3 comments:
That picture of Carson is hilarious. Love it! You're doing so good on your blogging I love all the new posts!
Sounds like it was fun! Aren't those fair rides ridiculous in price?? Yeah, we're mean parents and make Kanyon ride them alone. ;)
Fried PB&J?? They try to fry everything! It does sound good though!
Hey, I got your comment on my blog about pictures... I'm booked right now through the first weekend in October, but we could try and work out a time on another Saturday that month. Check out my website for price info, if you haven't already and then email at meghan{at}meghansonnenbergphotography
{dot}com. Check with the rest of your family for when they are available. I have a couple others looking at those weekends for photos too, so if you want it then we'll need to decide pretty quickly! Let me know! :)
Post a Comment