Saturday, February 14, 2009

Update

Well, life has been busy, to say the least, the past few weeks. January and February seem to be the LONGEST months of the year. We are very much ready for spring, but sadly we woke up to this today...



Abby was a big help, as always! She and Brian got it done in no time; I'm sure when they wake up from their naps they'll have a fresh layer that needs shoveled..lucky them! :)



Despite the snow we woke up to today we have had a wonderful Valentine's Day. This morning we exchanged cards and gifts. Abby loves the musical cards, and spent nearly the whole morning dancing to them!

In other news Carson is FINALLY getting teeth. I'm hoping they get through quickly; I want my mellow baby back!! And here is just a shot of the kids a few days ago before bed time.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

We are ready for spring too!!! Cute pictures!