So this past weekend while out and about 3 different people commented on what a cute baby girl we had (Carson.) Fully dressed in boyish cloths I couldn't imagine what people were thinking. Then on Sunday a nice man in our ward asked when we were going to cut Carson's hair. I have been telling people for a while that he is just like Samson; and if we cut his hair bad things will start to happen. Well, I caved! And on Tuesday I. Cut. His. Hair. I know, all those curls....
gone! I must admit that I miss them. He looks adorable now (much more like Brian,) but he looks too grown up. Here is a picture of the new do. Let me know what you think.
Enough for
Locks of Love?

The back:

The front:
9 comments:
Way cute! He does look all grown up.
He looks so cute in his grown up haircut. You did a great job!
Wow, I can't believe you did it, it makes him look so different, older even. Maybe not enough hair for locks of love, but definitely locks to love. What a sweet heart, he looks so pleased with himself.
Awww...those curls were so cute, but he does look much more handsome now..and not so cute! ADORABLE, either way!
did you save the hair??? he does look older, i guess we have to face facts, her is no longer a baby, i just wish i could keep them all about the way they are now, for a few more years. i feel like i need to catch up with them growing so fast, but oh how i do love the 2-4 year old stage, learning to talk and becoming more independent...independent, did i mention ABBY :)but i love all of my grandkids a ton. thanks for the pictures!! i can't wait to see them for our sleep over while you two get the have a anniversury date he he he :0.
I think his hair cut is adorable. Nice job. I had the same problem with caden and his curls. After awhile you just have enough of dumb people calling your boy a girl. Feelin' your pain girl!!
he looks so much grown.. wow.. he looks like his daddy.. can't beleive he all grown up..
He looks so darling!
People are stupid. I'd have Sabrina in a pink stripped DRESS, and people would still comment on how cute my baby boy was. Seriously!
Post a Comment