Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Treehouse Museum

So yesterday I wanted to do something fun and for the kids, so I called my friend Alicia to see if she and her kids wanted to come to the Treehouse Museum with us. They did, and we all had SO much fun! Here are some pictures from the day:

All 5 kids playing


Dr. Abby


We did the Singing/Story time...this guy was FANTASTIC!!


Carson and Abby. I love Carson's face. He looks like he is scared to death of that volcano.


Firewoman Abby


I love all the painted horses downtown Ogden. So creative.


YEEEEHAWWWWW!!!


Abby had a ball in the little playhouse. Here she is having a tea party.


My two school kids. Only 4 more weeks and Abby will be in preschool.


They were exhausted!!

4 comments:

Burlene said...

Yeah...love when they play too sleep. Such a satisfying feeling as a mom!

Alisha said...

Erinn that looks so fun! Yah I'd say your kids look tired in the last shot. Gotta love the sleeping car seat photos! Too bad I wasn't the friend that got called to go...:) Maybe if we lived closer!

Densley Block said...

Wow erinn, Ur kids has grown so BIG but shocked about Carson, he grew so BIG!!! wow.. so can you help me how do the blog to add the blog authors on the list and i would like have ur email to added i forgot how do that.. i tried my best..

Anonymous said...

have the cutest grandkids ever!!!! and not just when they sleep, they look like they had so much fun playing before the konked out. thank you for being such a great mom. and for playing with your kids
love you tons
vassel