Monday, August 3, 2009

Canyon Picnic

So last week on Wednesday we decided to head up Farmington Canyon for a dinner picnic. It was a lot of fun. Abby and Carson had a blast. Cars got the dirty in record time. He loved exploring and didn't even care when he fell. He loved being able to climb up on the picnic bench and stand to the table to eat. Abby decided after seeing the available bathrooms that she didn't really need to go potty. :) She wouldn't even go NEAR the fire or taste the s'mores (crazy girl.) When we were getting everything packed up she started circling the picnic table and singing an Abby original about how she didn't like anything; it went something like this: "I don't like the fire or the table or the dirt and the potty is blaaaaaahhhhhh, I don't like hot dogs or snores (aka s'mores)" She went on and on and on about how she didn't like anything. It was so funny.

Carson's hand about 3 minuets into the experience:


Carson getting washed off before we went home: (I can't get this picture straight...sorry)


Abby being a goof:

No comments: