Although, I only got 4 1/2 hours of sleep last night (due not only to Carson, but Abby as well) my kids are the best in the world!!
Abby still LOVES being a big sister. She loves to hold him and give him kisses. She even gets a little jealous when other people hold him! Since his birth it seems Abby has become such a big girl (I mean both size AND maturity.) She has only had one jealous episode when I was holding Carson, and that was when she was EXTREMELY tired and exhausted! She is always so willing to help get me a diaper or the wipes, and she is getting good and giving him his binky!! :) She has also been such a trooper with potty training. It has been tough (on everyone) but she is really getting the hang of it!! Just a little more time and she'll be a pro!!
As for Carson, well....he is just a cutie! Even when I am exhausted and running on such little sleep he still makes me smile, and I'm more than happy to take care of the little guy's needs! I love to just sit and listen to his little noises while he sleeps. He has this one that sounds like a horse whinnying--it's really cute!Now, having said all that....I'm SOOO grateful for NAPS!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go have one of my own! :)
3 comments:
I love little baby noises. I remember when Reid was that little I just loved to watch and listen to him sleep and squeak too.
Brian and Erinn,
Congrats on the little one! Your kids are adorable!
Port and Marci
Congrats on your new baby! I have been trying to find you for awhile. Noone seemed to know what happened to you. I must have been talking to the wrong people. Anyway, i amglad that you added me to facebook so we could get back in touch. I am not really a fan so I mainly blog as well. Check out my family's
http://jewelleandrussell.blogspot.com/
Hopefully, we can keep in touch better!
~Jewelle
Post a Comment