Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 months old

So today Carson is 4 months old. I can't believe how fast it has gone by...seriously it feels like yesterday I was complaining about the back aches, the swollen ankles, the constant need to pee, and the never ending movement inside my belly. I just wanted to take a few minutes and gloat about our adorable little guy. He has been such a fun addition to our family; with his gummy grin that melts your heart and his constant babbling and cooing. It makes me sad to think that he is getting to big, but I love to see the milestones. I put him in his bassinet last night and realized that we need to transition him into his crib. He is just getting SO big. I'm not sure where he fits in the percentiles...we have an appointment on Thursday; I'll let you know after. As of now he 25 inches long and weighs 17 lbs.

5 comments:

Jewelle said...

What a cutie! Can you pass some of his good behavior my way? Allie is having a rough few days. What a big guy! He must be pretty high up their in the percentiles.

The Steffensen's said...

Allie saw the picture of Carson and said "oh, I love him. That's my friend." Isn't it crazy that they are only tiny for like five seconds? It goes so fast!

On another note, I can't believe Abby was only six months when you started playgroup!

Emilie said...

He is so adorable! He's grown a lot in just the past three months!

Jade said...

Erin! Your kids are so cute!!! Somehow all my addresses on my blog got erased so I havent been able to look at them but i found yours again on your facebook! Your little fam is so cute! Tell Shauna hi i miss seeing you guys!

Unknown said...

He is adorable! You guys have such a cute family.