This weekend we went with Brian's family up to Island Park, ID. We left on Friday morning and arrived there at about 4:30 tha night. Rod, Brian's dad, rented a beautiful cabin for us to stay in. On Saturday we went into Yellow Stone and visited Old Faithful, Firehole Falls, Norris and a few other places in between. On Sunday we headed into West Yellow Stone and spent the day eating, shopping and visiting the bear/wolf museum there. On Monday we woke up, cleaned, packed, and came home. It was a fun trip, but too short! We would have LOVED to stay a few more days!! But we really enjoyed ourselves! Thanks again Rod and Patrice!!
Here are some pictures from the trip:
Abby and her Cousin Dani in their tent:
.jpg)
Abby really is not trying to put her in a head lock; she is giving her a hug.
.jpg)
Us at Old Faithful.
.jpg)
Abby at Firehole Falls.
.jpg)
This guy was CRAZY!! He had hiked the ledge that he is sitting on (it's only about 1 1/2 feet wide!) to get a picture of the falls. I was very nervious watching him as he walked back up to the parking lot carrying all of his equipment.
.jpg)
Carson having a good 'ol time.
.jpg)
More Yellow Stone




The bears in West Yellow Stone playing around.
.jpg)

All of us in front of the cabin.
.jpg)
Abby, Carson, and Dani at the cabin.
6 comments:
Oh, how it warms my heart to see that Brian found a great girl and now has two beautiful kids... I'm so happy for what seems like your pretty happy family. I can't believe how much your daughter looks like Brian. Thanks for giving me your blog address, Erinn!
Hey Erinn,
I have been blog stalking you...your mom gave me your address at fair days...that weekend I broke my foot and didn't get to come see you at your mom's. I hope we can keep in a touch a little though our blogs! So happy to see you enjoying those babies!
Love ya,
Burlene
That looks like it was such a fun trip!! I love the new picture at the top!
i love that picture, thanks for using it!!
i ask your dad about Yellowstone, you and i just need to work out the details.
just an idea...how about Christmas at our house?? i think we could have a blast, stay in PJ's and play games and eat all day, just kinda veg out and play with all of the kids!!! i want to get some games that we could all play. twister, shoots and ladders, Battleship...what else? i'm up for seguestions.
let me know what you & brian think
Love you tons
Vessel
Ren-
My family just went to Island Park and Yellowstone this past summer. It was awesome!!! So I saw your mom this weekend. We were in Park City shopping and we had just been to see the dogs in the adoption center. Then I hear someone else saying Dog. I was like who was ease dropping on our conversation, and then I turned around to find your mom, just calling me by my name. It was good to see her.
Oh and by the way I think Bo has a crush on my Brian. She was sitting in front of us at church and we started making faces at her. So she asked Shauna if she could come and sit with us. After the meeting was over she informed Brian that she was coming over to his house tomorrow to play. I thought it was so cute. They just split our ward and now we are not in the same ward anymore. We had a good time while it lasted. I win for the longest blog today!
I love that part of the country, it is gorgeous and what a great time to go. We are heading up to Island Park for Thanksgiving, you just got me all excited with the photos, thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment