Monday, October 13, 2008

Snow

So yesterday when we woke up Abby was TRILLED to see the snow. It was not easy for her to understand why she couldn't go play in it right then. I had to explain to her that we had to go to church, then eat lunch, and have "quiet time" THEN we could go play in the snow. She fairly compliant, but asked about it NONSTOP! When we finally got out there she was in HEAVEN. She loved making snowballs and throwing them at mommy and daddy. We also made a snow temple. I guess since it was Sunday that was appropriate. :)

Her making the snow temple.


Somehow I got to be the target...even though I was holding the camera.


She loved making bum prints in the snow too!! Each time she'd plop down on her bum she would giggle.

3 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

So I just wanted to let you know were still freinds and that I still love my Ren!!!! Can you believe the snow? We will have to plan another dinner date, (if you will show up) soon. I am going off track for 3 weeks and should have lots of free time for stuff like that. Thanks for being my longest blogger friend.

Jewelle said...

Love the hat!

Anonymous said...

If you and ash dog need to have a dinner date, i bet you could find some old Gaga that would love to come tend the kidos!!!! let me know
and i also love the hate, Abby is sooo going to hate pictures of that when she gets older though... i always thought the hair over the top of the head in bobbles was soooo cute :)
Love ya
Mom