Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged Again

One Word Tag

1. Where is your cell phone? pocket

2. Where is your significant other? couch

3. Your hair color? brunette

4. Your mother? giving

5. Your father? strong

6. Your favorite thing? sugar :)

7. Your dream last night? none

8. Your dream/goal? knowledge

9. The room you're in? kitchen/dinning

10. Your hobby? blogging

11. Your fear? loss

12. Where do you want to be in six years? alive ;)

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? suppermom (although, I'd really like to be for one day!)

15. One of your wish list items? iphone

16. Where you grew up? Utah

17. The last thing you did? ate

18. What are you wearing? cloths

19. Your TV? boring

20. Your pet? swimming

21. Your computer? husbands

22. Your mood? pleasent

23. Missing someone? no

24. Your car? Accord

25. Something you're not wearing? shoes

26. Favorite Store? Target

27. Your summer? fast

28. Love someone? Brian

29. Your favorite color? Black (does that constitue as a color since in reality it is the absence of all color??)

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Today (I'm a bit emotional :))

Okay... Now I tag:

1-Alisha
2-Ashlee
3-Melinda
4-Jewel
5-Jessica

1 comment:

Alisha said...

YEAH! I love getting tagged! THANKS!