Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daddy Daugher Time

So these pictures are a few days old, but I couldn't help but post them! Brian is such a good daddy! Abby loved playing the guitar with him.



She's a natural.


And I thought there was nothing hotter than a guy who plays the guitar...well there is...a guy who plays the guitar WITH his daughter.

5 comments:

Manndi said...

Hey I'm glad you found me. I've been to your blog a couple of times before (I visit intermittently before I commit to comment :D). Cute kids - and you look absolutely fantastic!

Mrs. Budge said...

That is adorable, and what great memories for Abby. When she is a famous rock star she will fondly think back on these times and thank her father when she wins the grammy.

aleisa said...

Erinn, I totally agree...I LOVE it when my husband plays the guitar with my daughter. There is nothing better!!

Rasmussen Family said...

REN!!!! I cannot believe that you have been holding out on me with your famous relatives. I cannot believe that your're related to thee Bronco! So you would agree that its a ligit name. Do you think we could arrange a get together to meet this Bronco? Just Teasing, I would much rather see my Ren. By the way we really do need to get together. When are you going to Bare Lake again so we can plan that weekend, and you can ditch me again?:)

JaimeW said...

Brian when you get done with abby I have always wanted to learn to play the guitar. I am sure abby picked up on it faster than I ever would.