Thursday, November 13, 2008

Adyson

Ok, so this post has been in the making for a week now... I've just been waiting for a picture to post with it. Well, I got the picture today so here is the post. :)



(written Nov 8th)
Seven years ago today I gave birth to a beautiful little girl, and 3 days later I placed her in the loving arms of her mom and dad. Each year as November 8th rolls around I get the chance to remember that adorable little girl, and I get to learn about the previous year of her life. I feel so blessed to be a "birth mom." Adoption is such an amazing and humbling process. I am so grateful to Adyson's parents for all that they have done for me, all that they have and still do for Adyson. I can see each year how much she is blossoming. They are doing a fantastic job of raising her and I love them so much!

Adyson, I hope you have a wonderful 7th birthday. I love you!

12 comments:

Tara said...

She is so pretty! I think it would be really hard to do what you did. I'm glad that it was such a good experience for you. Love you!

Shawna said...

Wow she is beautiful! I'm glad you were able to find such a nice family and have an open adoption. That's wonderful! I have always thought adoption is such a great thing! I'm glad it all worked out well! It must've been very hard for you!
:-)

Burlene said...

Oh Erinn,

I am so jealous you have contact! She is so beautiful!! Thanks for sharing her picture with us.

Wow, love you much!

Anonymous said...

Oh Erinn, she is so beautiful. I can't believe that she is 7. Thank you for sharing her life with us.

JaMay said...

wow she is beautiful with red hair.. wow.. you did good job giving her a loving family what is the best for her.. and you too.. wow.. adpotion is awesome.. wow she is so beautiful

Huber Family said...

Has it been that long?!? She is gorgeous!

Manndi said...

7 years ... wow it's gone so fast. She's beautiful. Glad you get to stay in contact.

amber said...

She's a doll and you are such a great person! Love you! :)

Rasmussen Family said...

I can't believe that she is 7 years old. I just want to tell you I love you. This past year I had the opportunity to see the adoption process from the other side. And I can't tell you how thankful the adoptive parents are. You are a wonderful person and someone I look up to so much. I love you baby horse!

Emilie said...

It amazes me that this whole thing ever happened. I think a lot of people looked up to you that day for your strength and courage, including me. Time really does fly...

Liz said...

Wow Erinn I can't believe she is 7 already. Time really does go by fast. I admire you so much for your courage. She is a beautiful little girl!

Christy said...

Erinn,

She is beautiful! I can't believe that she's already 7. You are an amazing person.