This last Friday we were able to go to Disney on Ice 100 Years of Magic. Brian has a friend that works at the ESA box office and calls us from time to time to see if we want free tickets to an event. Well, she called on Thursday last week and I was able to get tickets for me, Abby, some friends and my sister and nieces. It was such a fun time. Abby really enjoyed it...well, except for "Bruce" from
Finding Nemo. When he came out she got really scared. Then again when "Beast" came out from
Beauty and the Beast. Other than that we had a great time. Here are some photos:
Abby and Karina on the way to the ESA.

Hadley watching the show.

Bo watching the show.

Abby watching the show.

Bo, Hadley, and Abby before the show

Shauna and Me being DORKS!

Shauna and girls.

Abby and me.

The "Light Parade." I swear they had EVERYTHING! It was AWESOME!!

The princesses. When they left the ice Abby wanted them back. She would have been content to have just them. Everything of late is
princesses.

The finally. The whole cast and fireworks.
4 comments:
How fun! It looks like you all had a great time! Love the pics and the cute little girls in their princess outfits! Too cute!
oh it looks like so much fun. You are so lucky to still be close to family! I can't believe how much hadley looks like shawna.
Ren I have a confession to make! I love your playlist. I pull up your blog everyday to hear it. I am glad to know we still love the same tunes. It's Narley!!!
Hey - I talked to your mom awhile back about getting together this Friday for lunch. Will you be around or do you have plans? Grandma, my sister, maybe my mom so far. Will you mention it to Shauna and I will call her or your mom (I don't have your number) when I get up there. If you want you can email me. mical1980@yahoo.com :) Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment