Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Ok, so I know I'm behind on my blogging, but in my defence I just got Breaking Dawn and everything is being neglected (blog, husband, house, kids....) :) So here is the Halloween blog...

We went trick-or-treating with Brian's sister Angie, her husband, Jared and their adorible little girl Dani.


Here they are trick-or-treating. Abby went last year and caught on quick, and this year was Dani's first and she also caught on quick. They didn't want to go home.


Carson was awake for the first few minute of the outing then...he zonked out!


When we got home we had to inspect the candy and I was very impressed with Abby's loot. I think I may dich some and replace it with a toothbrush...


We also went to our ward's trunk-or-treat. It was a good time. We started off with dinner a yummy nacho bar. Then we had a little parade of costumes and headed outside for the fun part.

Abby and Carson waiting to go. Abby (princess), Carson (frog).



Abby had a ball. After dinner she frosted a cookie and then proceded to lick all of the frosting off leaving the cookie all bare again. We contemplated taking it back for someone else to use...they'd never know the difference. :) I know EWW!


Carson had a good time too...check out that gummer!


Us heading out to the trunk-or-treat after dinner.

4 comments:

Mical said...

How cute! I love their costumes and Carson is so big!

Manndi said...

Cute cute cute! I love the picture of the kids together.

Jade said...

your kids are adorable! hey i am putting my blog private so send your email to me at jadeyladie@gmail.com Thanks!!

Christy said...

Abby and Carson are so cute in their costumes. I had lots of fun the other day with you guys. Thanks for showing me all that stuff. It was great! Take care and we'll see you soon.