So recently I've reconnected with a long lost friend...ok, not really so lost, I knew she was living in Colorado, what I didn't know, untill a few weeks ago, was that she has now moved back to Utah and lives like 20 minutes away!!! How FABULOUS is that? Pretty darn, if you ask me! I was so stoked (yes, I just used the word stoked...) when she left a comment on my blog. Anyway, we decided to meet up and have a little play date for our kiddos. She has a little boy, William (who is adorible by the way) and he is just a month younger than Abby! So last week we meet up at the Discovery Gateway. It was SO much fun. I think Abby was beside herself with making a new friend and all the fun things there were to do. Here are some of the highlights:
Abby playing wtih the balls:

Abby and William

Carson was so mellow...what a kid!!

Abby playing in the water

Thanks again Shawna! We had a blast! Can't wait to play again!
3 comments:
I have been slacking on my blog and haven't posted about our trip to the museum yet. I was going to. William was probably even more thrilled to have a friend to play with considering he hasn't really had any. I definately would love to get together next week once we are no longer sick! :-) I usually am pretty open during the days! By the way, I had never sewed anything before until the first rag quilt I posted. (I remember playing with a sewing machine in home ec., but cannot remember if I actually ever sewed anything.) The new 'whale' quilt is only the 2nd thing I've ever sewed. But rag quilts are soo easy, and fun. They're pretty forgiving of imperfections, because mine definately aren't perfect. I would be happy to teach you if you ever want to learn. It's fun because you can pick out whatever material you want, you could make Abby a little barbie princess one! :-)
reconnecting with old friends is great, they are part of the fabric that makes up the person you are. you may have only known them a short time, but they left there mark, like one bright red thread in the mostly subdude fabric life can become, so be grateful for all the friends you make in your life.
love you
MOM
tell Shawna hello for me
Hey, fun to see you the other day! I have some pajama pants that are the exact same print as your new blog backround. Very cute!
Post a Comment