Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago we took family pictures with my side of the family. We just took them up above Midway near the golf course up there. They turned out really cute, with the exception of my mom, my sister, and my hair! It was raining just slightly and our semi-curly hair became frizzy! Anyway, here are a few of the results:

My cute mom and dad. I think they were both DIEING while having this picture taken...or at least my dad...he's not a big one for being in front of the camera.


My sister's family. Girls: Reagan, "Bo," and Hadley.


My family..gosh aren't we cute.


Us again. I love Abby and Carson in this picture.


All of us. Look at the craziness my mom and dad created. :)

7 comments:

Jewelle said...

love the pictures! They are adorable! It is really pretty up there in snake creek.

Rasmussen Family said...

SO cute! I just love your fam!! You're dad is like my dad. We took family pics right before kenna's wedding. It was crazy. Trying to get 14 grandkids to smile(i mean look at the camera) was ridiculous. But they turned out cute. I love your pics. They are darling. (of course they're cute they are the cummings)

JaMay said...

wow ERINN... i love the all pictures of your families.. they are so cute.. but shauna's GIRLS are SO CUTe one girl i think the oldest one of shauna little girl she kinda look like You her face.. but cute.. u have cute FAMILY you have CUTEST KIDS i love ur little girl she is so pretty carson he is little man.. cute..

Alisha said...

how fun...I wish I could get a huge family picture of my family. BTW-your hair looked fine! :)

Mical said...

I love the last picture! So funny!!

Shawna said...

Erin Cummings?! This is Shawna Provost (now Summa). I just came across your blog while looking at Jamay's. That's so crazy. I think about you every now and then, and us playing and having sleepovers as kids. Your family is darling! Your kids are soo cute, and you look great! I would love to hear from you! I have a blog but it's private, so if you want to email me at shawnanoak@yahoo.com and I'll invite you!

Burlene said...

I love the pics! I'm so glad we can share, your parents look great. Even your hair. Not sure it could ever look bad!

Love ya, call next time your in town.
Burlene